Origami Thank you card

My in-laws sent me a box of gifts for my birthday. I'm so grateful for everything they sent me that a store bought card didn't seem like enough to me. So I made this simple card with little origami on it.
Outside of card

Inside of card, before I wrote in it
The origami I used include a butterfly, flowers, and a heart. The flowers I remember from when I was a kid, but here are the links to the butterfly origami and the heart origami.

I like how the inside came out, nice and simple. I think I over did it for the front. But the one butterfly didn't seem like enough. I think next time I'll write "Thank you" in bigger letters or even print it in a nice font, cut the paper out, and glue it to the front. I do like the butterfly, perhaps next time I could use bigger paper for the butterfly and do some simple design with sharpie.

Comments

Popular Posts