Uses for leftover ganache: Fruit Crepes

A friend brought fruit crepes for dessert today and it seemed the perfect use for the leftover ganache I had from a previous chocolate endeavor.


Fruit crepe with ice cream and ganache.
I had put the ganache in a plastic bag, flattened out so it'd be a thin sheet in the fridge. Super simple to put the bag in warm water, let the ganache melt, snip a small hole in the corner, and squeeze the ganache out onto the crepe and ice cream. Delicious!

Interestingly the ganache rehardened on the ice cream, but not the crepe. It probably would have if given enough time, but I ate it first :)

I think in the future I'll put the ganache into smaller bags, I still have some leftover! Ganache always seems to go a longer way than I need it to.

Comments

Popular Posts