Little Cappuccinos

It's been a very long time since I have posted to this blog. I blame a combination of computer issues and busy with school and travel. But fear not I have not stopped crafting! Just haven't been putting anything on this blog.

To start off this restart here is a project I finished many months ago.

Little Cappuccinos! Like the little owl in a previous post the pattern is from "Amigurumi World seriously cute crochet" by Ana Paula Rimoli. I made these without a recipient in mind. The project was more for the sake of trying to use up the baby yarn that is starting to pile up.

Little Cappuccinos
I had a lot of fun with the faces especially.


How I did it
Material
    - Leftover yarn from previous baby blankets, mostly from Lion brand Pound of Love
    - Embroidery thread

Pattern
From "Amigurumi World seriously cute crochet" by Ana Paula Rimoli. The eyes are embroidered with different colored thread.

Additional Pictures


Happy green cappuccino

Little boy blue cappuccino

Nerdy bright blue cappuccino

Anxious yellow cappuccino

Little miss pink cappuccino

Talking over cappuccinos :)


Comments

Popular Posts